Do you have a friend who you can talk with about sex, orgasms, pleasure and how to get more of what you actually want out of your sex life?
If you don’t, I have a friend you can borrow.
Her name is Janna Denton-Howes (I know, the similarities in our names is crazy! Still makes me laugh 😆).
And I asked her to have a chat with me about the frustration, guilt and worry that surrounds a low desire for sex.
Maybe you’re under a lot of stress right now and that’s tanking your sex drive.
Maybe you used to want sex, but since baby came you’re kinda over it.
Maybe you’ve never really been into sex, it’s always just been something on your to-do list that you’ve never really enjoyed.
Whatever the case, I can’t wait for you to check out this interview with Janna.
We dive into:
- 2:00 :: The truth about how common having a low sex drive is and whether you’re “normal”.
- 3:35 :: Why forcing yourself to have sex is not the answer.
- 6:50 :: Why it’s not actually about sex, it’s about this.
- 10:51 :: What responsive desire is and how it may apply to you.
- 13:57 :: The mindset you must adopt in order to actually enjoy every sexual experience you have.
- 20:15 :: What men really want (based on Janna’s research and results from surveys she’s conducted).
- 33:09 :: The one thing Janna’s been doing for 3 years now that transformed her sex life in the best way possible.
So good, right?
I love chatting with Janna. She’s so real, relatable and smart. She always has the best answers.
If you’re interested, you can find her quiz right here.
Now we’d love to hear from you.
What one thing are you going to take from this interview and implement in your life right now? Let us know in the comments below.
And if you enjoyed this chat, please share it with all your friends.
Thank you for watching and remember – your pleasure matters.